- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Royal Arch PHP Apron
Masonic Royal Arch Past High Priest PHP Apron – Hand Embroidered
- Nicely Hand Embroidered with silk threads
- Size 14-inch high x 16 inches wide
- Red velvet ribbon border
- 2 inch wide on apron and flap
- Red decorative silk cord and tassels on both sides of the apron
- Matching red fine polyester fabric lining on back with glove pocket
- Matching red polyester 40-inch long adjustable waist belt with golden metal snake fastener and adjuster (perfect for a waistline of up to 54 inches)
The Mason’s apron comes from the aprons worn by craftsmen that were made from the skin of an animal. Workmen wore to protect their clothes from injury and damage from the rough stones with which they worked; it also was a vessel in which to carry tools. Thus, high-quality white cotton duck cloth. The size of this masonic apron is 14 inches high x 16 inches wide. It is having 36 inches long ribbon to side tie. And It’s easily washable. It is nicely trimmed with a 5/8 inch wide green polyester grosgrain ribbon. Of course, highly experienced labor men stitched this masonic royal apron for the best results.
We are Masonic Supplies and we have a wide range of Masonic Regalia Products. We Supply all degrees of Masonry Accessories. Visit our Site to get a discount on your favorite products.
You can also visit our UK Masonry Shop.
|Apron Body Material||
Imitation leather, Lambskin, Satin Fabric
|Apron Border Color||
Dark Blue, Purple, Red, Royal Blue
|Apron Border Material||
Grossgrain Ribbon, Velvet Border
13 x 15 inches, 14 x 16 inches
There are no reviews yet.