- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Royal Arch RAM Apron
Masonic Royal Arch Member RAM Apron With Fringe – Handmade apron
- Brand New Masonic Royal Arch Member Apron with flap (bib)
- Size 14-inch high x 16 inches wide (excluding fringe)
- Red polyester grosgrain ribbon border
- 2 inch wide on apron and flap
- 1.5-inch wide red rayon fringe around apron and flap
- Same ribbon side tabs with same red fringe tassels
- Matching red fine polyester fabric lining on back with glove pocket
- Matching red polyester 40-inch long adjustable waist belt with golden metal snake fastener and adjuster (perfect for a waistline of up to 54 inches)
So, Mason’s apron comes from the aprons worn by craftsmen that were made from the skin of an animal. Workmen wore to protect their clothes from injury and damage from the rough stones with which they worked; it also was a vessel in which to carry tools. Thus, high-quality white cotton duck cloth. The size of this masonic apron is 14 inches high x 16 inches wide. It is having 36 inches long ribbon to side tie. And It’s easily washable. It is nicely trimmed with a 5/8 inch wide green polyester grosgrain ribbon. Of course, highly experienced labor men stitched this masonic royal apron for the best results.
So, Check out our high-quality hand embroidery Masonic aprons, collars, and another regalia site that are specially made for you by highly qualified craftsmen.
|Apron Body Material||
Imitation leather, Lambskin, Satin Fabric
|Apron Border Color||
Dark Blue, Purple, Red, Royal Blue
|Apron Border Material||
Grossgrain Ribbon, Velvet Border
13 x 15 inches, 14 x 16 inches
There are no reviews yet.