- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Masonic Royal Arch Apron Red Ribbon Emblem On Flap
Masonic Royal Arch Apron – Handmade apron
- Apron made of bleached white cotton duck cloth.
- Size 14 inches high x 16 inches wide.
- Red ribbon border
- 5/8 inch wide on apron body and flap.
- 36 inches long tape ties on both sides to fasten.
- Masonic Royal Arch Apron red ribbon emblem on flap
- Nicely tailored
- Product at your doorsteps
- High-quality emblem products indeed
The Mason’s apron comes from the aprons worn by craftsmen that were made from the skin of an animal. Workmen wore to protect their clothes from injury and damage from the rough stones with which they worked; it also was a vessel in which to carry tools. Thus, high-quality white cotton duck cloth. The size of this masonic apron is 14 inches high x 16 inches wide. It is having 36 inches long ribbon to side tie. And It’s easily washable. It is nicely trimmed with a 5/8 inch wide green polyester grosgrain ribbon. Of course, highly experienced labor men stitched this masonic royal apron for the best results.
You can also visit our UK Masonry Shop.
|Apron Body Material||
Imitation leather, Lambskin, Satin Fabric
|Apron Border Color||
Dark Blue, Purple, Red, Royal Blue
|Apron Border Material||
Grossgrain Ribbon, Velvet Border
13 x 15 inches, 14 x 16 inches