- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Worshipful Master And Past Master Apron
Worshipful Master And Past Master Apron – Masonic Apron
- High quality Master Mason Apron
- Finest quality blue watermarked ribbon
- The Silver chromed die casted pair of tassels
- Silver tassels protected inside the foamed cover
- Pocket at the rear and soft padding
- Adjustable belt with silver plated snake fitting
- Excellent level of detailing and finishing
- Available in Lambskin and Imitation Leather
Firstly, This apron is an Emblem of innocence and the badge of a Freemasons. And In Masonry, innocence means purity of life. A clear conscience and an unblemished moral record. As a result of its symbolic character, the color of the Masonic apron should always be pure, non spotted white, and always made from lambskin.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us; our friendly customer service team is waiting to assist you. London Regalia is dedicate to providing the highest level of service and total customer satisfaction. Add it to your Wish List to stay up to date on the latest deals and discounts.
You can also visit our UK Masonry Shop.
|Apron Body Material||
Imitation leather, Lambskin, Satin Fabric
|Apron Border Material||
Grossgrain Ribbon, Velvet Border
13 x 15 inches, 14 x 16 inches