Masonic Wreath | Grand Priest Apron
$125.00 – $140.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Masonic Royal Arch Grand High Priest Apron Wreath Bullion
Masonic Royal Arch Grand High Priest Wreath Apron – Hand embroidered
- Nicely Hand Embroidered with gold bullion and silk threads
- Size 14-inch high x 16 inches wide (excluding fringe)
- Red velvet ribbon border
- 2 inch wide on apron and flap with golden metallic braid on both sides of the ribbon
- 1.5 inch wide golden metallic fringe all around the apron and flap
- Red velvet ribbon side tabs with golden metal tassels (seven chain balls)
- Matching red fine polyester fabric lining on back with glove pocket
- Matching red polyester 40-inch long adjustable waist belt with golden metal snake fastener and adjuster (perfect for a waistline of up to 54 inches)
So, Mason’s apron comes from the aprons worn by craftsmen that were made from the skin of an animal. Workmen wore to protect their clothes from injury and damage from the rough stones with which they worked; it also was a vessel in which to carry tools. Thus, high-quality Silk Threads are used. The size of this masonic apron is 14 inches high x 16 inches wide. Having Red Velvet ribbon Border. Based on 2 inches wide on apron and flap with golden metallic braid on both sides of the ribbon. And It’s easily washable. Matching red stretchable and adjustable 40-inch long elastic waist belt with golden metal snake fastener and adjuster (perfect for a waistline of up to 54 inches). Of course, highly experienced labor men stitched this masonic royal apron for the best results.
So, Check out our high-quality hand embroidery Masonic aprons, collars, and another regalia site that are specially made for you by highly qualified craftsmen.
|Apron Body Material||
Imitation leather, Lambskin, Satin Fabric
|Apron Border Color||
Dark Blue, Purple, Red, Royal Blue
|Apron Border Material||
Grossgrain Ribbon, Velvet Border
13 x 15 inches, 14 x 16 inches
There are no reviews yet.