- Reviews (0)
Entered Apprentice Masonic Ring
Mason Ring-Entered Apprentice Masonic Ring
- Metal: Gold plated base
- Material Gold Plated – Stainless Steel
- G Shape with Square & Compass
- Resist fade, rust, and corrosion
- Not fade, change color or leave stains on skin
- Elegant indeed
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Band width: approx. 8mm
- Comfort Fit – Plain Band with chiseled 33 triangle face
Gold plated Entered Apprentice Mason Ring – 316 Stainless Steel – Band width: approx. 8mm – Comfort Fit – Plain Band with chiseled 33 triangle face to give it a sophisticated worn and antique look. 316L is the highest grade of gold-plated stainless steel used in the jewelry market. Moreover; The width is approximately 8mm. It is so good at resisting fade, rust, and corrosion; that it is used in architecture as well as in marine environments. This will not fade, change color, or leave stains on your body. It doesn’t even require any maintenance to keep it looking new.
A masonic ring is typically worn by master masons.