- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Leather Knights Templar Belt & Frog
Belt & Frog – Leather Knights Templar Belt & Frog
- Top-quality brown Leather KT Knights Belt & Frog
- Brass buckle and end finishing
- Includes a 4-inch leather frog.
- 2 inches wide approx 70 inches long with brass buckle and end finishing
- Brown Leather
- Silver Templar Buckle
- Holes for waist sizes approximately 36″ to 44″ – you can obviously add extra holes for smaller or larger waist sizes
- Standard quality
Since the early B.C., leather belts have been used to carry a sword. The belt is made of robust leather rawhide for long-term use. Brass rivets span the length of the straps, which are approximately two inches wide. The adjustable strap is securely secured by the buckle, which is constructed of solid brass.
Period accuracy is essential for this belt to be authentic. You may proudly display practically any sword. Wide broadswords, as well as smaller swords or daggers, can be accommodated by the leather sword frog. Though the Celts had employed it far earlier, it became fashionable during the medieval and Renaissance periods. Traditional belts are inconvenient to wear. To be sure, it was a wise investment.
You can also visit our UK Masonry Shop.
30", 32", 34", 36", 38", 40", 42", 44", 46", 48", 50", 52", 54", 56", 58", 59", 60", 61", 62", 63"