- Reviews (0)
Masonic Stewards Tie
The masonic tie is in red color and made with 100% jacquard woven fabric. Masonic stewards tie is woven with all over shadow weaved Cornucopia and Horn of Plenty design. The tie comes packaged in a Beautiful clear sleeve. An excellent option for those freemasons who love to wear ties that show the best craftsmanship. Thick interlining, wrapped in cotton for longer wear, also giving a Better knot and hang. Designed by keeping all the Freemason values in mind. It would be the best item to gift your freemason brothers or other dear ones. High-density weave, jacquard woven silk used to manufacture the tie to feature it comfortable to wear throughout the day.
Masonic Stewards Tie Features:
1. Machine embroidered logo.
2. Width at widest point: 4”
3. Length: 60’’ approx.
4. Fabric: 95% Polyester and 5% other Yarn.
5. Hand-finished for a better end finish.
6. Thick interlining, wrapped in cotton for longer wear, also gives a better knot and hang.
7. Suitable neck size: Double Windsor – 14″ to 17″ / Wrap Around – 14″ to 20″ / Footballer’s knot – 13″ to 18″
8. Packaged in a beautiful clear cellophane sleeve.