Masonic stewards apron with badge
1. Premium quality Lambskin leather 16″ x 14″ Apron.
2. Adjustable 32″- 46″ waist belt.
3. Stewards Apron with 3 silver-plated levels.
4. Pocket to back for your mints.
5. High-quality silver plated ball chains.
6. Hand embroidered badge.
- Reviews (0)
Masonic Stewards Apron With Badge
Masonic Stewards Apron with badge comprises Grand Officers Undress Apron. It is handmade and manufactured with the finest quality material. The apron comes with gold plated chain tassels and belt fitments with a pocket to the back. The apron has a pocket to the back, wire hand embroidered badge supplied with the apron. Crafted with red moire craft ribbons on the flap and along sides. This handmade apron is made by keeping all freemasonry beliefs in mind. In the white background, you will find the beautiful stripes in red and blue color. This handmade crafted masonic apron contains moire red ribbon, chain tassels, polished silver balls, pocket on the back, and snake shape adjustable belt fitments. There is a silver polished snake enclasp closure at the end of the belt. Finished to a very high standard quality. Designed by keeping all the Freemason values in mind.
Masonic Stewards Apron Specifications:
1. 17″ x 14.5″ Apron with Adjustable 32″- 46″ waist belt.
2. Red color, with Silver Embroidery.
3. Adjustable belt with silver plated snake fitting.
4. Silver polished levels.
5. Embroidered Badge.