- Reviews (0)
Masonic Royal Arch Apron with red ribbon tie
Royal Arch Apron – Red Ribbon tie
- Apron made of high-quality white cotton duck cloth
- Size 14 inches high x 16 inches wide
- Nicely trimmed with 5/8 inch wide green polyester grosgrain ribbon
- Same ribbon 36 inches long on each side to tie
- Masonic Royal Arch Apron with red ribbon tie
The Mason’s apron comes from the aprons worn by craftsmen that were made from the skin of an animal. Workmen worn to protect their clothes from injury and damage from the rough stones with which they worked; it also was a vessel in which to carry tools.
Our high quality hand embroidery aprons, collars and other regalia are especially made for you by highly qualified craftsmen. We have a wide range of Scottish masonic apron, Scottish kilt and many other things. Please visit our website and get discount on your favorite products.
Note: We accept all custom orders. We’ll love to discuss the latest trends & innovations. We are going to add a range of masonic rings for freemasons to fulfill their needs. All Freemasons Masonic Rings will be of the best quality. Must check our other Aprons. You can also visit our UK freemasonry products shop here.